Tuesday 3 July 2012

Sleep, what is it good for?!


Canon EOS 5D, Canon EF 24-70mm L series lens, f4.5, ISO 500, RAW.


Really, really, really all of a sudden busy and drowning in ceramic lovebirds.

It could be worse. I could be really, really, really not busy and drowning in  anxiety about not having enough work on.

Very occasionally these days (touch wood) I will be struck with a case of either the sads or her best friend, anxiety. Fortunately one of the cures I've discovered for anxiety is being so busy with work that I just simply don't have the headspace for it.

I am really extremely very excited about a new product I have in the development stage. I am very impatiently waiting for the raw materials so that I can get on with it. I'm not sure exactly when I think I am going to make time to 'get on with it', but hey, WHO NEEDS SLEEP. Not me! No, not at all I am totally able to live witho... zzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment